Thursday 28 April 2016

BP Auto Spares India saved my surprise plan


Had BP Auto Spares India not come to my rescue with the spare Tata parts, my surprise plan of gifting a car to my wife on her birthday would have faced a terrible blow. On my way back from the pre-owned car showroom, my newly purchased Indigo CS was hit by a bus. As a result, the taillight was smashed into pieces. I was bewildered at the entire situation and was frantically in need of Tata Indigo parts. I approached BP Auto Spares India, as I knew that they are the only ones who always have a ready stock of auto parts of all the major brands. I was right. They delivered me the products right on time. I will always be indebted to the company for helping me out within such a short span of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment